Getting Your Own Life Back On Track After A Painful Encounter

Monday, July 2, 20120 Comments

By Lorain A Rodrigues


I was molested when I was 15 years old. The experience gave me nightmares for years and changed my perspective in life. I ceased going out on dates as well as attending parties. I only kept to myself at school or stayed inside the house. Eventually, I saw that I wasn't doing myself any favors by building walls all over me constantly.

I wanted to re-enter the world and, to do that, I began taking small steps back into the social scene. Also, I searched for the ideal self defense weapons out there to protect myself with in the event that something terrible happened once again.

On the web, I searched for a dependable Taser. It is a non-lethal weapon that provides close- as well as long-range protection. It offers close-quarter defense using a pair of probes that send an electrical shock to your enemy upon direct impact.

For long-range protection, the two prongs, which are attached to 15-foot wires, can be launched to your attacker. This way, a Taser gives a comfortable distance between the both of you.

The Taser's electro-muscular disruption technology is especially helpful since it can disable the assailant momentarily, even when he or she has a high limit for pain, but still not bring about any kind of permanent injury. While the felon is writhing in pain, you can make your get away as well as call for assistance.

The moment I came across a Taser C2 Platinum Kit, I knew that the tool there was the self defense weapon I was looking for. With its incapacitation rate being allegedly more than that of a 9-mm. handgun, I quickly felt at ease.

I ordered the package, which included the Taser C2 with laser sight together with four 15-foot live cartridges, 1 training cartridge, one holster and 1 practice target.

Today, I feel a lot more safe even when I'm in a social gathering. Personally, too, the best self defense means available to an individual is his/her readiness for anything that may happen. This makes him/her more vigilant and more cautious in his/her approach to life.
Share this article :

Post a Comment